Robeson officials watch as GenX threat looms
Man severely injured in shooting at hotel
Maxton’s fiscal health improves by $200K
Democrats on decline, unaffiliated surging in Robeson
Schools get $2.6M from Golden LEAF
- Robeson officials watch as GenX threat looms - 3:37 pm
- Weight maintenance should be holiday goal - 10:12 am
- Two Pembroke incumbents face former councilman, newcomer - 8:54 pm
- Man severely injured in shooting at hotel - 9:41 am
- Maxton’s fiscal health improves by $200K - 8:01 am
- Democrats on decline, unaffiliated surging in Robeson - 3:56 pm
- Fairmont police ID hit-and-run victim - 6:02 pm
- Rain falls on county fair’s last day - 6:54 pm
- Pittenger Robeson in line for $71M from HUD - 3:13 pm
- Schools get $2.6M from Golden LEAF - 8:19 pm
- Southside Ashpole among final 4 for state takeover - 7:29 pm
- Funds approved to finish rehab work - 4:05 pm
- Body found in Fairmont, police suspect hit-and-run - 3:09 pm
- Puerto Rico resident asks Red Springs to help her country - 9:31 pm
- Governor needs helping hands for Matthew rebuild - 10:17 pm
- FEMA puts freeze on Matthew aid because of Harvey, Irma - 4:41 pm
- FEMA puts freeze on Matthew aid because of Harvey, Irma - 4:38 pm
- County to get update on recovery - 8:26 am
- Dominion denies plans for pipeline to extend to SC - 3:59 pm
- Officials told Matthew aid too slow - 9:31 pm
- Petsense raising money for Franny’s Friends - 4:15 pm
- Matthew feedback sought tonight - 5:01 pm updated: 5:20 pm.
- Tribe relents, pipeline talk will be in open session - 3:24 pm
- Schools look to sell Pembroke property - 8:26 pm
- FEMA puts freeze on Matthew aid because of Harvey, Irma - 12:38 pm
Schools get $2.6M from Golden LEAF
LUMBERTON — More than $3 million is coming to Robeson County to fund Hurricane Matthew recovery efforts, with the biggest chunk going to the cou...
Southside Ashpole among final 4 for state takeover
ROWLAND — Southside Ashpole Elementary School is one of four schools remaining as candidates for inclusion in the Innovative School District, a ...
Funds approved to finish rehab work
LUMBERTON — The City Council approved on Wednesday giving $13,775 to one of the several nonprofits that are helping renovate homes in Lumberton ...
Body found in Fairmont, police suspect hit-and-run
FAIRMONT — Police are investigating the death of a woman whose body was found beside a road on Wednesday as a hit-and-run, but they have a coupl...
Puerto Rico resident asks Red Springs to help her country
RED SPRINGS — Red Springs commissioners promised to help a young woman from Puerto Rico get badly needed supplies to her family who stayed in he...
Governor needs helping hands for Matthew rebuild
LUMBERTON — Gov. Roy Cooper will be in Lumberton on Saturday to work hand-in-hand with volunteers to repair homes damaged last year when Hurrica...
Playing with an edge
RED SPRINGS — Whether he’s snatching rebounds, diving on loose balls, or powering his way to the basket, Eric Graham is relentless on the ...
Fairmont boys stay perfect, Lady Mustangs bounce back
Williams posts double-double as Fairmont boys stay perfectBehind a double-double from Alshaquan Williams, the Fairmont boys basketball team claimed an...
UNC beats Wake despite poor shooting
CHAPEL HILL — North Carolina got away with Marcus Paige having one of his lowest-scoring games because Brice Johnson came through with one of hi...
Pirates, Rams win wrestling events
LUMBERTON — Robeson County had all three of its wrestling teams in action on Wednesday night, with Lumberton and Purnell Swett earning top honor...
Rising to the occasion
ROWLAND — With his team facing a deficit heading into the fourth quarter, Red Springs coach Steve Sinclair pulled his starting guards to the sid...
McGirt off to best start of PGA Tour career
William McGirt is off to the best start of his PGA Tour career as he continues his sixth full season.Despite a lack of practice and time away from the...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
(tap to edit)...
Summer programs booming at the library
Summer reading is booming at the library. All ages can “Build a Better World” through reading. Come into your local branch of Robeson Coun...
‘Camelot’ on stage in Wilmington
WILMINGTON — Theater enthusiasts are invited to fall in love all over again with Broadway’s sweeping tale of passion, chivalry, and betray...
Douglas and Charlene Smith of Elm City announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter, Melissa Leighanne Smith, to Howard Patrick ...
It’s a gift to children to instill a love of reading
There was a time in my early childhood that I disliked reading. I struggled with reading assignments in elementary school and dreaded mandatory class ...
Music dominates Carolina Civic Center Historic Theater’s schedule
LUMBERTON — The stage has been set for a year of entertainment to appeal to a variety of music fans.Everything from bluegrass to Motown, old-sty...